New 14,000 sq/ft Northwest Office Opening Summer 2020
Meet Our Doctors
Local: (520) 886-2597
Toll Free: (800) 769-5874
Fax: (520) 886-6639
Dedicated to personalized care in a compassionate setting.
- New 14,000 sq ft northwest office opening summer 2020
- Retina Associates provides state-of-the-art care in the diagnosis and management of diseases involving the retina, vitreous and macula.
- Our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Retina Specialists receive additional fellowship training in medical and surgical retina.
- Retina Associates actively participate in national clinical research trials and in the training of future Ophthalmologists.
- Established in 1974
- We treat international patients. Contact us to learn more.
Our Mission Statement & Practice Philosophy is Simple Yet Precise:
“We offer our patients the very highest quality retina care available. The same care we desire for ourselves and our family”
Office Photo Galleries
Common conditions treated included:
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Macular hole & Macular pucker
- Flashes and floaters
- Retinal tears
- Retinal detachment
- Central and branch retinal vein occlusions
- Pediatric retinal conditions
- Tumors involving the retina and choroid
- Second opinions
Request an Appointment
If you have a medical question or concern, DO NOT USE THE FORM BELOW.
Please call our office at 520-886-2597.