Dedicated to personalized care in a compassionate setting.
- Retina Associates provides state-of-the-art care in the diagnosis and management of diseases involving the retina, vitreous and macula.
- Our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Retina Specialists receive additional fellowship training in medical and surgical retina.
- Retina Associates actively participates in national clinical research trials and in the training of future Ophthalmologists.
- Established in 1974
- We treat international patients. Contact us to learn more.
Our Mission Statement & Practice Philosophy is simple yet precise
“We offer our patients the very highest quality retina care available. The same care we desire for ourselves and our family”
Office Photo Galleries
Common conditions treated included:
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Macular hole & Macular pucker
- Flashes and floaters
- Retinal tears
- Retinal detachment
- Central and branch retinal vein occlusions
- Pediatric retinal conditions
- Tumors involving the retina and choroid
- Second opinions
Pay your bill online
Request an Appointment
If you have a medical question or concern, DO NOT USE THE FORM BELOW.
Please call our office at 520-886-2597.