New 17,000 sq ft east office and ambulatory surgery center opening in spring 2023
One of the Nation’s Premier Retina Subspecialty Groups
Meet Our Doctors
Click on each Doctor for more information
Cameron Javid, MD
April Harris, MD
Mark Walsh, MD
Ryan Wong, MD
Sean Garrity, MD
Anthony Joseph, MD
Andreas Gonzalez, MD
Egbert Saavedra, MD
Please click on video below to learn more about Retina Associates
Local: (520) 886-2597
Toll Free: (800) 769-5874
Fax: (520) 886-6639
Dedicated to personalized care in a compassionate setting.
- New 14,000 sq/ft Northwest Office
- Retina Associates provides state-of-the-art care in the diagnosis and management of diseases involving the retina, vitreous and macula.
- Our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Retina Specialists receive additional fellowship training in medical and surgical retina.
- Retina Associates actively participate in national clinical research trials and in the training of future Ophthalmologists.
- Established in 1974
- We treat international patients. Contact us to learn more.
Our Mission Statement & Practice Philosophy is Simple Yet Precise:
“We offer our patients the very highest quality retina care available. The same care we desire for ourselves and our family”
If you have a Non-urgent matter regarding, Appointment Scheduling, Rescheduling, or Cancellation Please Text (520) 617-2852 for appointment requests.